Monday, October 17, 2011

Craft Fair

So I'm officially participating in my first craft fair!  I've never done one before (but always wanted to) so when I was asked by a fellow Etsy seller if I'd be willing to, I jumped at the chance!  It's going to be held on November 5th from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at Faith Presbyterian Church in Long Beach - all booth entrance fees will be used to help with their overseas trips and I get to keep 100% of my profits.  Win, win!  A perfect first-time craft fair experience.  I'm very excited and a little nervous!

I've been feverishly crafting over the last few weeks in an attempt to "stock up" on items to sell, so I've been quite busy - but it's been so much fun!  I'm quite proud of some of the stuff I've created and am hoping that this will help spread word about my shop and lead to more sales and/or custom Etsy orders.  We shall see!

Oh, also - my green vase is featured in the main event photo - pretty cool! Find it here

If you're around, head on down to not only check out my table, but help support the other vendors as well.  Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment